GESPER. Systems and units have been subjected to numerous test over the years. The newest model units received consulting from NASA engineers as a result of receiving a S.A.T.O.P. grant (Space Alliance Technology Outreach Program) as well as additional 40 hours of extended R&D with NASA.
The newest model units have been ETL/UL Tested and Approved as a Surge Protection Device (SPD) Type 4 (ETL/UL Tested UL 1449 3rd Edition SPD, ETL Tested VPR Rated 1200 Volts 100KA RMS SCCR Rating) and as a result have a 10 year warranty.
Independent Testing has been performed by Electric Engineers employed at:
- Northrop Grumman Newport News
- Motor Systems Resource Facility (located at Oregon State University)
- Delta Electric
- Dranetz Test performed at Texas Tech University.
GESPER has performed many onsite test at locations that include:
- Beck Residential Home
- Comtec Office Building
- Fullerton Oil Well
- Law office 2302 Ave Q
- Maxim Egg Farm
- McDonalds Restaurant – Las Vegas, NV
- Paco Feed Yard
- Residential Home in Plano, TX
- Rochin MAF – International Systems
- Sparksman Nursery
- Tanning Salon in Dallas, TX
- Waste Water Treatment Facility